Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Testing at the School

First of all, Happy Birthday Dad!  You were already in bed when I called tonight.  I will give you a call tomorrow.  I hope that you had a great day!  I love and miss you!

We were at the school by 9:15 this morning.  Daniela and Brandon met with their teachers for some testing before school started.  They both took about two hours to get everything done.  In the meantime, I went with Krista to meet with her teacher at 9:40.  I filled out some papers while Krista met with her teacher.  We then had Alex's appointment with his teacher at 10:30.  Again, I filled out some paperwork while he met with his teacher.  We got done around 11:15.  It worked out great because Daniela and Brandon both got done around this same time.  I am really excited for this new school year.  Lots of people over the years have told me how wonderful Brandon's teacher is.  Her name is Mrs. Billings.  Daniela has Mrs. Hill this year.  I love her, Brandon had her two years ago.  I don't know Ethan's teacher, Mrs. Hardy, since he is going to a different school than the other kids.  I have heard good things about her though.  Krista will have Mrs. Wells this year.  I know she will love her, Daniela had her a couple of years ago.  I think Alex will get Mrs. Jensen. Both Ethan and Krista had her, she is a great teacher.  The kids should have a great, fun year!

Alex had his first soccer practice tonight.  He loves to play.  He is excited about his gold uniform!


No comments: