Wednesday, August 8, 2012

More Golfing

This morning we had a tee time at 7:56.  Grant, Brandon, Ethan and I played at Sleepy Ridge golf course.  Alex actually rode along with us, we snuck him in.  He didn't play, but the girls had slept at Becca's house, so we couldn't just leave him.  Anyway, it was a lot of fun.  Brandon and Ethan loved the golfing, but also loved driving the carts.  We didn't let them do it too much, but we let them try here and there.  I have only played one other time this year, but it was nice to go.  I had some good shots and some really, really bad shots!  I actually got three legit pars.  I couldn't believe it.  The boys did great.  They have loved having their golf passes this summer.  Of course Grant always does good, maybe one day you'll see him out on the tour.




No comments: