Saturday, August 11, 2012

Camping Out

Yesterday was the first day of the Keele Vacation.  Brandon and I sat out most of the activities because he was the sick the day before and we wanted to give him the full 24 hours, so that he would not get any one else sick.  Grant and the other kids enjoyed a fun time at Mike and Terri's.  They swam a lot and some played basketball.  They had a great time.  They came home around 8:30.  Then Brandon and I joined them.  The plan was to watch a movie outside on an inflatable screen and then all sleep in tents in the backyard.  Our plans were altered a bit because it rained.  We set up the movie downstairs and just projected it an the wall.  That worked out great.  Even though it rained off and on, we still slept outside in tents.  We had seven tents set up.



Grant and I bought this double sleeping bag at Costco.  It is so roomy and soft and warm.  I loved it!


Today they move on to more fun activities.  I will be missing the activities today as well.  I guess that I spent a little too much time with Brandon...

No comments: