Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekend

Friday, we cleaned all day.  We were getting ready for Grant's brother, Dave and his family.  They came into town from Idaho.  We really got a lot done.

Saturday, our family cleaned the church.  We went to a T-ball game.  I missed the play, but our neighbor said that Alex caught a pop fly!  Way to go buddy!  Then we were a little adventurous and went to Seven Peaks with our Pass of all Passes.  We went on a Saturday, in the middle of the day, in close to 100 degree heat.  We only stayed for a couple of hours, but the kids had fun.  Later, I tried to give Brandon a haircut with scissors.  I've always wanted to try.  He wanted me to clip his hair with the number two.  I tried with scissors.  I figured if I messed up, I would give in to his wishes.  In the end, we went with the clippers, he is happy.

Today, Sunday, we went to Jordan's homecoming.  It was a great meeting.  Krista and I later went to our ward just for Primary.  I had to go teach my lesson.  It went well.  The rest of the day was spent visiting with family and friends.  It has been a great weekend.

No comments: