Friday, June 15, 2012

A Relaxing Day

An update on the school...it looks like they finished knocking everything down that they need to.  They had a pallet of bricks out front today so people could take one if they wanted.  We have five of them.  I'm sure that we will just toss them at some point, but the kids wanted them, so we got them.

Not much else going on today.  We ran a few errands.  We got a few small things for Grant for Father's Day. I made some copies for my Primary class.  One thing that was nice, since we didn't have much going on, I relaxed a little and watched some of the U.S. Open.  It was fun to watch.  There were a couple of really cool shots.  Grant and I went out on a date.  He chose to go to the Cracker Barrel.  I think I have been there before, but if so, it was a long time ago.  I liked the food and I had a fun time looking around the store.

No comments: