Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Buddies

Krista and Alex get along most of the time, but they definitely have their moments.  Sometimes it just seems there are days where they just don't get along.  They are both stubborn.  I always ask them, "Who is going to be the nice one?"  This used to work pretty well, one of them would give in to what the other wanted.  Lately, nothing seems to work too well.  Yesterday they seemed to be fighting a lot, I couldn't get them to stop.  I stopped trying and it seemed like just minutes later they were best friends.  I asked them what happened and Krista told me that when they fight I just need to remind them that they are buddies.  We talked about it a little bit.  I told them that when I remind them that they are buddies, they need to stop fighting, look at each other and just laugh.  It was cute because they even practiced a couple of times.  They would pretend to fight, I would tell them to remember that they are buddies, they would stop, look at each other and laugh.  Well, today we put it to the real test.  It worked pretty well.  They didn't want to look at each other and laugh, but I egged them on and in the end they would do it.  We were all laughing.  It was fun to go from the fighting, to the laughing and being BEST BUDDIES!

No comments: