Saturday, June 30, 2012

Golf Tournament

Today we had a Keele Family golf tournament.  We played as couples.  We played an alternate shot format. It was fun.  Grant and I shot a 44.  We came in second.  Mike and William came in first place with a 41.  I hadn't been golfing in at least two years.  It was good to get out there and play.  I would like to go more often, but it gets expensive.  Also, when you have a family, you can't go very often, there are too many other things going on.

On Thursday, we preordered movie tickets to go to see Brave tonight.  Unfortunately, Krista, Alex and Ethan are all sick today.  I stayed home with them.  We will have to see it some other time.

Here are a couple of pictures I took when we hiked the Y, it may have been in March.  I  finally downloaded them off of my phone...


No comments: