Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Reward For a Job Well Done

My kids always look forward to getting their report cards for a couple of reasons.  Well, now three...

1.  
They like to take them to Chuck E. Cheese and get tokens.  They give them up to 15 tokens.  They would like to do this every time, but we don't always remember.  Also, I don't like to go very often because it seems to be busy.  I really don't like crowds.

2.  
They like to take their report cards to Krispy Kreme.  Krispy Kreme gives the kids doughnuts.  They give them six glaze doughnuts.  We come home with two dozen doughnuts.  Of course they each have their own box and they keep track of them.  I do make them each give Alex one so that he gets some.

3.  
A couple of months ago, we opened each of the kids a bank account.  We bank at UCCU and they have some cool perks for the kids.  They give them money after so many deposits and after filling their check registers.  Another cool thing, is that at the end of the school year, they give the kids $1 for every A.  For the younger kids they count 4's as A's.  I had Krista with me one day, so we took her in.  They gave her $8, they said that was as much as they give.  I happened to take Daniela another time, to a different branch and they gave her $11.  I took Ethan and Brandon into that branch and they got the same.  We let them put the money into their checking accounts as a reward for a job well done.

No comments: