Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Rent Collector


If anyone is looking for a good book to read, here it is.  I really liked it.

Also, I have been doing well exercising each day.  The last two days I have walked on the treadmill for 60 minutes.  I walk with an incline of six and I walk at a speed of 3.7.  I have noticed that even in these four days it has gotten easier, as far as my stamina.  After the first two days, my feet hurt really bad.  I didn't think that I was going to be able to do it yesterday, but I didn't want to quit already.  I took some ibuprofen and that did the trick.  I usually finish my walk by about 9:30, but tomorrow I have to be at the school at that time.  I hope that I am not too tired in the evening to get on the treadmill.  That is the only time that I have to do it tomorrow.  It is much easier for me to exercise in the morning.  We'll see how it goes!

No comments: