Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Gotta Do It

I just gotta do it this time.  I have been wanting to lose some weight, but I can't seem to stay motivated.  I'm hoping that by posting a little about it on my blog that it will help me stick to it.  I started yesterday, I'm hoping to lose fifteen pounds by my birthday.  That gives me a month and ten days.  Maybe ten pounds would be better, I really don't know if this is realistically reachable.  I'll just say 10-15 pounds.

My plan is to eat less, drink at least 64 oz. of water each day, and to exercise more.  I have gone to Curves pretty regularly, but I know that I need to do more than that to really lose weight.  My plan is to walk on the treadmill each day.

I've done pretty good for two days now.  I do good eating all day until I get to dinner.  I usually am so hungry by dinner time that I eat too much.  I'll have to try to have a small snack between lunch and dinner, maybe that will help.

I know that some days I'll have longer to walk/run on the treadmill than others.  I will only weigh myself on Sundays, so I'll leave updates of how much I lost.

DAY 1


DAY 2


No comments: