Thursday, April 4, 2013

Four Goals

I had four goals when I started off the day.

1. I wanted to get all of the clothes washed, folded, and put away.  I did get them put away.


2.  I wanted to help Daniela and Krista get their room switched around.  We bunked the beds and moved them and a dresser.


3.  I wanted to get the peas planted.  It is supposed to rain for the next 3-4 days, so I really wanted to get it done today.


4.  I wanted to make some strawberry jam.  We used the last of ours last week.  I needed to make more this week, so that the kids could take jelly sandwiches in their lunches.  I think that I will make twenty batches this year and see how long it lasts us.  I can't remember how much I made last year.  I bought three containers of strawberries from Costco today.  It made eleven batches.  I will try to make the rest this Saturday while I listen to conference.


It feels good having accomplished all of my goals!

No comments: