Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Homemade Pizza

I made homemade pizza for dinner tonight.  According to Alex it is the best pizza in the universe!  If you google "almost like papa johns pizza dough" that is the dough we use.  It is really easy to make and really yummy.  Next time I want to try to make a bbq chicken pizza.  Becca makes it and says that it is really good. I had an extra batch of dough, so I tried to make bread out of it.  I saw this article on the Daily Herald's website, Flavel Bread.  You'll have to check out his Man Bread.  I tried to make my bread with brown sugar, cinnamon, and chocolate chips.  It didn't turn out too well, it was doughy.  If I try again I'll have to use my regular bread recipe because I know how long I usually cook it.  Maybe it would have come out better.  Who knows!

Putting together the Tetherball!  They had a lot of fun with it!


1 comment:

FLAVEL BREAD said...

Hello.. my name is Chris Flavel. I am the creator of Flavel Bread.. I would like to thank you for posting on your blog that you saw my article.. if you ever want to try my bread.. go to my website.. www.flavelbread.com