Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Writing My Talk

I have known that I have to give a talk on January 20th for about a month.  I didn't start working on it right away because I had to do Sharing Time in December.  I have been working on it since then.  I have decided that I just like to have a week to prepare, not a few weeks.  I feel like I have been working on it forever.  I am not getting as much other stuff done because I am spending too much time on this.  I need to just finish it up, so that I don't have to worry about it anymore.  Oh, Grant and I both have to speak on the 20th.  Since we both speak and Brandon is in Young Men's now, I figured that he should speak with us, as the youth speaker.  Grant talked to the Bishop.  The Bishop thought that it was a great idea!  He is super excited!  (Just kidding!)

No comments: