Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Today was just a relaxing day, it was really nice.  Grant and I took some time to go over our calendar for the month, we looked at our budget, we printed new job charts for the kids, and we even took time to make a Doctrine and Covenants reading chart for the older kids.  They are studying Doctrine and Covenants in Sunday School and Primary this year.  I'll post it here if anyone is interested.  We had Book of Mormon charts for the older kids this year and they all did it, they read it this year.  I am really proud of them.  Krista and Alex use a different chart.  They read the Friend each month, the Book of Mormon, New Testament, Old Testament, and Doctrine and Covenants Stories.  They did great!

I was going to post the charts, but I guess that I don't know how to post a file.  If anyone is interested in them, let me know, and I'll email them to you.

1 comment:

Poulsen Family said...

Pease email them to me.