Saturday, January 12, 2013

Busy Saturday

We were at Instacare for about two hours.  She did not break anything, just tore the ligaments.  She hurt it at basketball practice on Thursday.

I took Krista to the church.  A boy in our ward needed her help for his science fair project.  Here is a picture of her with her dream light.

I cut Alex's  and Ethan's hair.

Ethan and Brandon both had basketball games.  Ethan did great!  I didn't get to see a lot of his game because I had to leave to go drop Brandon off at his game.  Brandon did very well also.  He had a really good game.  His team lost 31-26.  Brandon actually scored 19 points!  He also had quite a few steals and rebounds.  I only got to see about half of his game because I had to go get Ethan.  Brandon even made 3 of 4 free throws!  He has been working on these, so it was great to see him make some.

On the way home from his game I had to go to Target to get a prescription.  I remembered hearing about a big snowman that someone built.  I think I heard it on the news, I heard it was behind Target.  We found it!

No comments: