Sunday, July 29, 2012

Victory is cold.

We had leftover ice water from our cooler.  I was going to dump it out on the grass when Ethan jokingly said to dump it on him.  Ali told him that's what the players do to their coach after they win a big game.  So that got him excited to have me actually do it.  So I did.  It was really cold water because there was still chunks of ice in it.  He's a brave boy.


After I had poured ice cold water on Ethan, grandma got me in trouble by saying that she also had a cooler with some ice cold water in it.  Ethan wanted to get me back by dumping it all out on my head.  I was hesitant, but figured that was only fair.

I let him - and it was so cold I couldn't catch my breath for a while.  It reminded me of jumping into the lake at Camp Steiner to do the swim check for scout camp.


No comments: