Saturday, July 28, 2012

Unsworth Reunion

Today we had a reunion with Peggy's family.  Daniela and I stayed home because Daniela woke up not feeling well.  She ended up throwing up a couple of times.  I'm thinking she is all better now, she has not thrown up since 1:00 pm.  Hopefully no one else gets it.  Anyway, the reunion.  They split the kids up in age groups and ran races.  They had a water balloon toss.  Grant planned some Minute To Win It games, but I think it was a little too windy for them to work.  There was volleyball, football, face painting, dinner and  a talent show.  Peggy and her sister lip synced and played the ukelele to the Hukilau.  They brought people in the audience to come up and dance with them.  I'm sorry I missed it because I heard they had Grant up there dressed in a lei and  a coconut bra.  I hear they got it on video.  It's too late tonight but I'll post it another time.  It was a long day, but it sounds like they had fun.  While home, I did all of the laundry, cleaned the pit, family room, all of the bedrooms (even vacuumed them) and most of the bathroom.  I'll have to finish it tomorrow or Monday.  I missed the reunion, but it was nice to get so much accomplished at home!

No comments: