Sunday, July 22, 2012

To Be A Pioneer

Today we did something as a family that we have never done before.  Listen to this...(you have to wait about 17 seconds before it actually starts)

http://stealth.circlepix.com/PioneerSacMeeting.mp3

We sang in Sacrament Meeting.  We all sang the first verse.  The kids sang the first verse, then we all sang the second verse.  It was short, which was good.

I did not know that it is against the rules to record something in Sacrament Meeting.  I just found out.  I recorded it on my phone, I just left it recording on our bench.  I was planning on recording it before church.  The lady who was playing the piano for us met us there early to practice.  Of course we did not think ahead. There was another ward there, we could not use the Primary room or the Relief Society room.  Anyway, it was a good experience, I'm glad the kids were happy to do it.  They did great!

No comments: