Monday, July 15, 2013

Workin' for FHE

We worked out in the yard tonight.  Ethan, Brandon, and Daniela mowed the lawn.  They divided it into thirds.  Daniela didn't quite get finished because we ran out of gas.  I'll have to get some tomorrow.  Krista and Alex were on apple picking duty.  They had to pick all of the ones that had fallen to the ground.  There were quite a few, but they are tiny ones.  I guess they are just thinning themselves out.  I don't know how many Krista and Alex picked up, but Brandon ended up helping them.  He picked up 600 all by himself.  I never would have guessed that there were that many.  My project was weeding the garden.  This is a huge project.  See how it looked when I started...
And this is after two hours...
There is still a lot to do!  It doesn't even look like I did that much.  I'll have to try to work on it more tomorrow, maybe I can get the kids to help since they are about done with their jobs.

No comments: