Saturday, March 30, 2013

Back to Cherry Hill

We decided to move Ethan back to Cherry Hill with the other kids next school year.  We went to a meeting this week to meet his teacher if he stayed at Foothill Elementary.  She seemed nice and I'm sure Ethan would do well.  I talked with the principal at Cherry Hill to see if we moved Ethan back if he could get Mrs. Hill.  Both Brandon and Daniela had Mrs. Hill and we really like her.  We made the decision to move him to Cherry Hill, even though this means pulling him out of the A.L.L. program.  Grant, Ethan, and I prayed about it and we all felt good about this decision.  Ethan is excited.  He still has friends at Cherry Hill that ask about him or stop me in the halls and tell me to tell Ethan hi for them.  I am excited as well because this means only two trips to the school next year.  This year I have been making five trips every day.

No comments: