Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Forever

Lately I have been thinking about Heavenly Father's plan. He sent us here to be tested and to learn to be happy. Our time here on earth won't always be easy. If we think about our time here upon this earth compared to eternity, our earth life is not long. The choices we make now determine how we will live forever. I want to live my life so that Heavenly Father knows that I love Him. I want to give my heart to Him. I want to live with Him forever. I also want to live my life so that my family knows that I love them, that I want to be with them forever. Life isn't easy, but Heavenly Father has given us many things to help us along our way. He gave us: our families, a prophet to lead and guide us, the scriptures, the opportunity to come to church each week, friends who lift us up, repentance, the Holy Ghost and our Savior. I try to make the choice each day to be good, to do good, to serve my Heavenly Father and my family and to be happy. Each day I try to remember...How I live today affects my forever.

No comments: