Saturday, September 8, 2012

Extreme Massagers

A while ago I got the following email...

Brandon, Daniela, Ethan, Alex and Krista are starting a massaging
business. We will Karate Chop, Scratch and walk on your back. We will
also massage your feet. All for the low price of  $2. Ethan will
karate chop your back. Daniela will massage your feet. Alex will walk
on your back. Krista will scratch your back and Brandon will manage it
all. Please come!!! Call or text 801-921-1084 to schedule an
appointment or you can email an appointment to readingcolt@gmail.com
or laffy2002@gmail.com. You can also schedule an appointment when you
come. This is a family buisness so do NOT tell your friends about it or
ELSE.


Tonight Grant and I scheduled appointments and let me tell you, they did a great job!  It was a great way to end the day.  Brandon and Krista massaged my hands, Daniela massaged my feet, Alex walked on my back and Ethan's karate chop was awesome!  They used scented lotions to massage my hands and feet and they even had soft piano music playing in the background.

If you're ever in the neighborhood, it's a great deal for only $2!

No comments: