Friday, February 13, 2009

Alex's Birthday

It was Alex's birthday today. I think that he had a good day. It is so hard to tell with a two year old. If you ask him how old he is he will tell you two. We practiced that a lot today. He enjoyed his presents. He got this bed set from Mamie and Grandfather. I hope that it gets him excited enough to sleep in his own bed.

We got Alex a basketball hoop. It only took him about thirty shots before he made his first basket. He played for quite a while. By the end he was making them more often. Krista was good to him all day. She was nicer to Alex and shared better with him today. I just reminded her that it was his birthday. She enjoyed his presents also. She wanted to be right there with him in his pictures.

4 comments:

Adam said...

Ok... seriously... it's a little option called "Private!" Why don't you just make your blog provate instead of saying "A's Birthday?" If you make it private, you can use names! I just think it is sort of silly to use initials!

Grant and Ali said...

Is that better?

Holly said...

Glad to see you are posting again!! I loved the picture of Ethan's clothes all laid out and ready...that is so funny! Thanks again for the cookie bouquet. It was really nice of the kids to think of me! The boys have really been loving those cookies and I love it that their hands don't get all messy because they can hold the stick! Thanks!

Sandra said...

I am glad he had a good birthday. He is such a cute little boy. I am sorry for not calling, I thought about it earlier in the day and then I helped out in Abby's kindergarten class and my day flew by after that. I love how your boys love sports, Alex is a typical Keele boy!! Cute pictures!! Thanks for posting!